It is still common to occur, under pressure of circumstances and with some ignorance of current capabilities of the acoustical engineering, the implementation of massive investments, made more or less loose, noise reduction measures. For more at least loose we refer to investments based on "ouvidómetro", almost to divination and without a strong technical justification. Some times, almost by luck, the result of these investments is good, but sometimes it's not, this approach is not compatible with the requirements of management today, where is norma a detailed justification for each euro invested.
The dBwave was approached by an industrial company that intended to reduce the noise that their workers were exposed in a new industrial ship. Fundamental requirement was to all investments required for the fulfilment of this objective, they have a full technical justification and in particular to know:
- At the end of the implementation of noise reduction measures, workers stay exposed to noise levels pre-defined, inferior to existing;
- This is achieved through the implementation of one or more measures;
- These measures comply with, diverse order constraints, the noise-emitting facilities;
- To meet the various alternatives of existing measures;
- Know the cost of each alternative;
- If you know the estimated impact of each alternative, in terms of noise in receivers;
- There is guarantee of results;
- The cost/benefit is the best.
The methodology implemented by the dBwave refers to the numerical modelling and enables full compliance with the objectives referred to above. Below you can see a map of interior noise of an industrial installation.
For more information about this service clique aqui.